CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with office in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Web Developer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 4+ years of demonstrable experience in Web Development.
- Responsible for coding and modifying company’s websites, from layout to function.
- Maintains and updates company’s CMS.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Create tools for automating procedures relevant to content presentation using web programming languages.
- Responsible for the interface and a consistent and branded look of all company’s websites and applications.
- Creates and sends mass emails to clients for promotions and updates.
- Responsible for adding translations of each website into the necessary languages.
- Ensures search engine optimization (SEO) of company’s websites.
- Replies to tickets internally from other departments.
- Liaises with the I.T. department for solving technical issues.
- Regular testing of Web applications to ensure proper functionality.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Web Developer.
- Previous experience within an FX or financial business will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of a web programming language with PHP or Python preferred.
- Knowledge of Django framework will consider also as an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu