StaffMatters is seeking a Social Media Manager for our client, a Forex Company in Limassol
- Usage of social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Develop the company’s social media strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Establish and grow the company’s presence on social media with all relevant customers and audiences through a comprehensive and creative content Social Media strategy.
- Create, develop and manage social media content, including written content and visual content (images and video) in collaboration with the Content Writer and the Designer.
- Overall management of the company’s social Media accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor global economic, FinTech trends, and competitors’ activities on social media and provide ideas for improvements.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Define relevant communities and actively participate in them, answer questions and engage in relevant conversations.
- Track the overall growth of the company’s digital audience, measure engagement through different channels to meet KPI, explore new channels that are not used yet.
- Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible.
- Promptly respond to negative comments, feedback, redressing complaints within clients’ specified turn-around time thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile.
- Create brand awareness by primary means of addressing user queries and maintaining the brand reputation by changing the perception of people online.
- Acknowledging compliments showcasing the same on brand social media pages.
- Effectively identifying and utilising social listening tools for response management, and
- Any other duties that are requested and relevant to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field.
- Certification in Digital Media / SEO / SEM / Ecommerce will be added honours.
- Minimum 2 years of proven track record working within a social media management area.
- Minimum 1 year Forex industry experience.
- Good knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Reputation management is a must.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to research and advertising industry events, trends, and products, and actively engage with users across audiences.
- Basic knowledge of social media/digital listening tools like Hootsuite Insights, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language; additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Success in managing vibrant and engaged communities across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Experience in growing social followings and increasing community engagement.
- Proven ability to create visual materials for social media.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and Google cloud services.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and high attention to detail.
- A great communicator who can establish a constant exchange of information, updates and ideas inside Marketing, Product and Business teams.
- The working hours: 09:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (23)
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time