CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Social Media & Community Manager to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will serve as a key point of contact for the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums, and blogs as well as generating comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends, providing meaningful feedback. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Marketing, PR or another related field and possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience in social media management within the Forex industry.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs.
- Design and implement successful social, organic and paid strategies that align with our business goals.
- Work towards specific objectives and report on performance.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news).
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines.
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with other internal teams like business developers and customer service to ensure communication and brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to comments and queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Use social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics will be considered an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager.
- Approximately 3+ years of proven work experience as a Social Media Manager in the Forex industry is a must.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Ability to write in a company’s brand voice.
- Understanding of analytics and reporting.
- Knowledge of social PPC campaigns.
- Able to influence and engage the audience.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund scheme.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s and personal performance.
- Discount benefit card.
- Yearly training budget.
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu