Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a Social Media & Community Manager to join their team.
The role is an in-house role working from within the office and only EU nationals without work permit requirements will be considered
About the job:
Financial Services Company based in Limassol is currently looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join the team and help us build a strong a differentiating brand. If you want to represent the voice of a strong and reliable brand in a digital environment, we look forward to receiving your CV for this role.
The main responsibility of SMM & Community Manager is to increase and strengthen brand awareness through the successful launch of the brand on social media channels. The successful candidate’s duties will involve creating and publishing content on all media platforms, reviewing social media and other marketing metrics to build and improve campaign strategies, and crafting responses to customers’ feedback and messages on various platforms. The key goal for this position is to attract and onboard a new audience and build trust through social media channels and in a digital environment.
The successful candidate will work in the marketing department, he/she will be involved in creating the brand’s communication strategy and will report to the Head of Marketing.
She/he will be responsible for social media communication planning, content creation, communication with subscribers, as well as communication with current and potential customers on the Internet (digital websites with reviews), copywriting, and communication guidelines development, and supervision of visual content with the help of the designer.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Creating and managing a company’s brand voice and image
- Competitive analysis in social media, measuring the effectiveness of the competitor’s social media channels under the supervision of the Marketing Director.
- Daily tracking of brand presence in the digital environment: reviews, daily management of the social media channels
- Developing a content marketing plan and editorial calendar, implementation and daily management, including tasks and action plans, copywriting, supervision of motion and static design, and managing localization of content
- Creating engaging and shareable content for a blog, social media, newsletters and/or promotional videos
- Communication with the clients and audience through social media channels and other digital platforms and sources.
- Working closely with the Sales department to learn more about the product and category
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with journalists and PR agencies to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Increasing the effectiveness of the social media channels: audience growth, engagement
- Regular reporting
- 3-5 years of social media management experience and content creation. Experience in Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn social media management and content creation is a must
- Effective writer (English language), able to tailor writing to different audiences and platforms
- Ability to spark digital conversationalists
- Experience in creating or supervising of creation of visually appealing, multimedia content
- Knowledge of social media algorithms
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics
- Experience in working with Trustpilot, Comparebrokers.com, brokersview.com, Forexfactory, Dailyfx, Investopedia, forexpeacearmy will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working with financial brokerage companies will be considered as an advantage
- Experience of working and a good understanding of Brazil, Latin America, Africa, South-East Asia will be considered as an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills such as creativity, making connections, customer care and agility
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Medical Coverage after 6 months
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Professional team and friendly environment
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (23)
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time