CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected provider of Financial Technology solutions to the Forex and Financial Services sectors, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Technical Documentation Writer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for planning, researching, writing and revising key online documentation relating to our client’s products and services. You will therefore hold previous, demonstrable experience in writing client-facing technical documentation, ideally for software related products and services. An outstanding level of written and spoken English is a must. Our client has offices in Limassol, but is happy to offer fully-remote working conditions, either in Cyprus or abroad for the right candidate.
- Oversee team collaboration with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write and revise online documentation – including general overviews, tutorials, installation/configuration instructions, training materials, release notes and API documentation.
- Build and maintain internal and client facing documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
- Review and edit software documentation for accuracy and consistency in tone.
- Outstanding command of written English, in terms both of communication and of grammar.
- Professional experience in writing client-facing software documentation with a customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients.
- Strong project management, communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities.
- Ability to understand new APIs, learn how they work, and document them in concise, easy-to-follow ways.
- Experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu