- Develop single-page applications using cutting-edge web technologies
- Design and develop flexible, sophisticated front-end solutions within the current infrastructure.
- Collaborate with involved teams during design, development, and release process.
- Optimize applications for maximum performance.
- Proactively investigate issues and offer technical improvements for the applications.
- Perform code reviews for other team members.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related fields.
- 3+ years of continuous development as a Front-End Developer.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Understanding features of Typescript and React.
- Understanding Git version control software.
- Understanding RESTful web services.
- Be familiar with CI/CD process and tools.
- Client-side design patterns.
- Be familiar with the code review procedure.
- Knowledge of other web frameworks will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of .Net Core or .NET Framework will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to study and apply up-to-date technologies to improve company processes/products.
- Hands-on Agile Software Development approach.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov