Our client is a leading cryptocurrency derivatives exchange company based in Limassol and they are now recruiting for a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of Senior AML & Compliance Officer. In this role you will be overviewing daily tasks of Compliance and AML department and report directly to the company’s Head of Compliance and AML. This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a key position in a renowned Crypto exchange company!
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Company’s’ Head of Compliance and AML to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Monitor the ‘Know Your Customer’ and ‘Client Due Diligence’ procedures.
- Ensure that the compliance procedures are followed in order to comply with CySEC and MIFID II requirements.
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements as evolving best practices in compliance department.
- Assist the Company’s’ Head of Compliance and AML in internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Prepare annual regulatory reports
- Take ownership of the induction training for all new employees, annual AML training and any other ad-hoc training requirements
- Performing transaction monitoring to detect suspicious transactions which deem additional review and escalation
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the company.
- Reviewing and approving marketing content
- Performing content reviews of the Company websites
- Performing day-to-day desk-based reviews and inspections in accordance with the Compliance Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program, to evaluate compliance of the Company with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures.
- Examining, evaluating, and responding promptly to Client Complaints
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required.
- University Degree
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Compliance and AML role.
- MUST have CySEC advanced certification. AML certification will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of CySEC regulatory framework.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong personality and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday – Friday
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu