- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for internal/external communications.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- University degree in Computer Science or any other IT-related fields.
- Experience with Jira, MS Project or any other relevant task/ project management tools.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master/Jira Administrator.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb verbal and written English communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov