CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Sales & Retention Executive to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant sales and retention experience within the Forex market. Fluency in English is essential as well as one of the either French and/or Danish.
- Generating new business through following up on leads (assigned by the Company or through other legitimate means of the Employee’s own efforts) and the identification of new leads and networks of affiliates and business introducers, in line with the pre-approved Company practice, with the aim of converting leads into actual clients of the Company with the deposit of funds and the commencement of trading.
- Developing, managing and maintaining excellent relationship with clients for the longer term.
- Adhering to the Company’s targets with respect to the number of daily / weekly sales calls to prospective clients and conversions of such prospects to active clients.
- Working closely with the Retention team to ensure that they are properly introduced to the new clients being brought in by the Employee and to support in the overall long term retention of such clients. Whilst the Retention team will have the primary responsibility and role for the client dealings after onboarding, the Employee, given his role in the onboarding process and familiarization with the client, is expected to support and maintain good relations with the clients with the aim of extending the client’s long term relationship with the Company
- Strict adherence at all times with the Code of Conduct of the Company and the standards set by the Company’s Compliance department for all sales and other communication to actual or prospective clients to be fair, clear, not misleading and not aggressive. In particular, ensuring that during sales calls, no investment advice or recommendation, no stage names, no aggressive or false tactics and also no promises, representations or guarantees are given to prospective clients by the Employee.
- Follow all the ‘Dos and Donts” that the Company may issue from time to time with respect to the sales efforts towards prospective clients.
- Keeping up to date with and adhering to key regulatory requirements for investment services and client communications.
- Regular communication with prospective or actual clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Assisting prospective and actual clients with enquiries that they may have on technical and onboarding matters and following up as necessary, ensuring therefore the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date with political and economic news, market information and trends. Where any such information is provided to clients, this must be purely factual information, the source should be identified to each client and no advice or recommendations are provided.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the Company’s products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of business.
- Following approved templates with the appropriate disclaimers for any client communication. Any translations should adhere to the same requirement and should be an accurate version of the English templates at all times.
- Providing Management with feedback on prospective and actual client expectations and with ideas for the further growth of the business.
- University Degree in Finance, Mathematics or a relevant field.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Mandatory: English language.
- Additional: French and/or Danish.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms.
- Good and proven understanding of the financial and capital markets will be considered a significant advantage.
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills especially through telephone communication.
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Self- motivated with a ‘selling’ mindset.
- Dynamic, flexible with strong attention to detail.
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven.
- Team player.
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (5)
Arabic-speaking Client Relationship Manager (VAC-B20905M) on September 17, 2021 Full Time
Italian/Dutch/Portuguese Customer Retention Specialists on September 6, 2021 Full Time