Admirals is expanding and looking for a new hero to join our global team. Sales Manager (German language) – we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why should you become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as Sales Manager (German language) will be:
- Communication with existing and potential clients over the phone.
- Negotiating and closing high valued deals.
- Building and maintaining portfolio of clients.
- Ability to react on clients’ requests promptly and in a professional manner.
- Staying up to date with the worlds’ economic situation and financial markets.
You are best for this role if you:
- Fluent in German language.
- Have previous experience in sales of FOREX, CFDs or Cryptocurrencies.
- Sales driven person.
- Have a good financial knowledge.
- Self-motivated and target driven person.
We are glad to offer:
- Experience working in a public regulated financial company.
- Gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (8)
Conversion/Retention Account Managers for Bucharest on July 29, 2022 Full Time