Our client, a Fintech company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced Russian- and English-speaking HR Administrator. The company is a trusted online broker with expertise in the European, US and Asian stock markets, registered in Cyprus, and offers a broad range of services in the financial markets. The team is a union of high qualified professionals on the market, bursting with vibrant energy and pioneer ideas. All of them are goal-oriented with a strong belief in teamwork power built on the strength of each of them. They work in a fast-paced environment and within cross-functional teams. Each of them is dedicated to achieving the best possible result, and no one thinks that he doesn’t make a change. The company can provide a Visa.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and folders
- Work in BambooHR with updated internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave), recruitment and hiring process
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, service contracts, variation agreements
- Participation in the revision of company policies and procedures
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors
- Preparation of documents for the Migration department
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist the Accounting department within payroll by providing relevant employee information (e.g. hiring and leaving information, leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations, tickets for employee’s travelling
- Participate in HR projects (training, personnel surveys, performance appraisal and etc)
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like BambooHR
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Excel)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Native Russian speaker, fluency in English
- Greek is an advantage
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break (office based position, not remote).
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu