Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Corporate Services Organization located in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Department Administrator;
- Reviewing KYC and compliance paperwork for the onboarding of new clients.
- Good knowledge of registration of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Good knowledge of legal documents related to formation of the company.
- Have direct communication with clients.
- Managing relations and liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify and evaluate.
- Support ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Previous experience in a similar role or previous experience in the Forex sector working in
- AML/Back Office or Compliance positions
- Basic knowledge of Licensing procedure is required
- Fluency in English is required – both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS office tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant personality
- Attention to detail
Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 – 18:00 (1 hour lunch break) and Friday from 09:00 – 15:00
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
With our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Advance Career Ltd provides superior recruitment services for both locally based and international companies within the domestic sector. Advance Career brings a fresh and innovative approach to recruitment services, acting as liaison between the candidate a