AAATrade is a leading regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with license number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAATrade aims to provide a transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology.
AAATrade is seeking a QA Engineer to perform daily software tests in order to improve software functionality and performance.
- Performing software tests execution
- Setting up and maintaining automated tests
- Assisting in the planning, creation and control of test environments
- Generating test data
- Identifying defects and requirement discrepancies
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- University/College degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Intuitive, creative and problem solver
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Career development
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Company’s group medical scheme, discount card scheme, sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free complimentary lunch (happy Friday) & Happy hours
- AAATrade’s Playground includes: pool table, ping pong table and more
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (6)
Data Governance & Quality Officer – Cyprus, Greece, Remote on September 20, 2021 Full Time