Admirals is expanding and looking for the next star to join our global team.
Python Engineer - we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach toward employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities will be:
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements (business cases)
- Prepare datasets from various sources by request
- Take care of data warehousing as a process
- Implement and support Data model changes
- Develop new integrations and Data marts
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Describe entities and lineage in Data Catalog
You are best for this role if you have:
- Strong knowledge of basic DWH design methodologies
- Strong experience with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, and similar MPP databases experience
- Expert structured query language (SQL) knowledge
- Experience with Apache Airflow/Prefect Ability to write and use DAGs
- Good skills in the programming language Python
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Spoken and written at least Intermediate English and fluent Russian
- Write concise and clear documentation
- Deal with constructive critics and know how to develop relationships with the team to achieve common goals
Technologies we use:
- Python 3.8+
- Apache Airflow 2.1+
- DBT framework
- Google BigQuery as DWH
- Tableau and PowerBI for reports
- MySQL, PostgreSQL databases
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits – competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development – paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work – Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu