Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. For their office in Limassol, they are looking to hire a Project Manager who will cover both managing Software Development Projects and implementing Technology Department initiatives. This position is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop a career in Project Management or IT Management within a highly respected and well-established Organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus and a background in project management, as well as in online products and services. They will become an integral part of the PM Team and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to assisting with the planning, coordination, and execution of company projects.
- Manage Projects for all business streams – Marketing, Sales, Retention, Customer Support, Risk-Management, Finance and Compliance
- Work with the business to create high quality and matured requirements for development
- Maintain and improve sprint planning, making sure priorities reflect business needs
- Oversee the task management processes and procedures of the department
- Coordinate technology resources (Mobile, Web, Application, QA, Operations and DB team) for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate release management – confirming scope, managing expectations, identifying dependencies, and communicating with stakeholders and technology
- Support the technology teams to deliver high quality products on time and achieve the project goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven 3+ years of working experience as Project Manager or a similar role leading software development project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project & task management systems such JIRA or Redmine
- Strong Organizational skills are a must
- Time Management Skills are a must; to manage multiple priorities and deliver quality results on time
- Must be able to work both independently and in coordination with other team members
- Experience in Forex Industries, Crypto currencies or related FinTech Industries would be an asset
- Certification will be considered as advantage (PMP, Prince2, Scrum, Agile)
- The working hours start between 8 and 9am and end between 5 and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Upon passing probation, one day per week may be worked from home.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu