- Resolve production issues and incidents to a variety of our products by managing tickets from start to finish, escalating to other teams if necessary.
- Manage multiple tasks/tickets according to priority and with minimal guidance.
- Investigate, diagnose production issues, pinpoint the affected systems by analysing logs and error messages.
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers and internal teams to resolve the issue.
- Identify root cause, escalate tickets to other teams, recommend enhancements of monitoring, logging and debugging tools where necessary.
- Contribute to writing team specific knowledge base and user manuals.
- Work with other team members to take over active support issues.
- 2-3 years of experience in level 1 or 2 support.
- Good technical experience with Windows or Linux/Unix OS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Sense of urgency with customer focus approach to problem-solving.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and time management skills.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience with FIX protocol.
- Networking knowledge.
- Experience with JIRA, SQL, Python, REST or other APIs.
- Competitive compensation package including a 13th salary.
- Relocation package and visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable).
- In-house gym with a personal trainer.
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.
- Medical and Life insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Company Discount Card for various products and services.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu