Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
The payments Performance Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting data related to payments and payment providers.
- Data Analysis: responsible for analyzing, and interpreting large sets of payment data to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in payment behavior. This will involve working with complex data sets, running statistical analyses, and creating visualizations to present findings.
- Reporting: preparing and presenting reports on payment data to the relevant stakeholders in the organization. This will include summarizing findings, providing insights, and making recommendations for improving payment processes.
- Process Improvement: work closely with the payments team to identify areas for process improvement. This will involve analyzing current processes, identifying inefficiencies, and recommending changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of payment processing.
- User Flow Analysis: analyze the user flow of the payment processes to identify weak points and areas for improvement. This will involve examining the user journey from a payment process perspective from start to finish and identifying any issues related to payment providers, product issues, or traffic issues.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science.
- Experience with data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Proficiency in using tools such as SQL, and statistical software such as R or Python.
- Experience working with payment data or financial data is preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards related to payment processing is preferred.
- Experience with Power BI or any other BI tool.
- Experience with Grafana or Amplitude would be considered as advantage.
- Excellent compensation package;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- MacBook or laptop on Linux or Windows, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (3)
Accounting Payments Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Payments Officer (Forex) – Limassol on May 29, 2023 Full Time
Junior Payments Officer (Forex) – Limassol on May 27, 2023 Full Time