Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a well-established global Forex and CFD Broker seek to recruit a Partnership Support Manager to join the team in Limassol:
- Build and lead a robust team focusing on maintaining partnerships internationally.
- You will be supervising and owning the partner’s journey ensuring it aligns with the business’ strategy with a focus on Master IB’s, Affiliates, Institutional clients, Introducing brokers and White labels across the globe.
- The journey starts from the onboarding application to the rebate structure setup in the backend, to training of our CRM system and anything else related.
- Propose and initiate different ways of improving the IB partnership network activity and constantly upgrading the programs to attract IBs from different regions.
- Ensure sufficient training for the local (and perhaps Global) Partnership support team.
- Ensuring rebate structures are in-line with management guidelines.
- Liaison with Dealing team for creation of respective MT4/5 groups to be used by partners as well as any FIX-API requirements.
- Manage, maintain, and grow relationships for all corporate clients.
Act as the point of contact for all corporate clients and ensure they are receiving the best possible experience.
- Provide ongoing support and leadership to team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducting initial due diligence and undertaking risk-based analysis on proposed new clients.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, regulatory and AML and guidelines
- Help design eKYC solutions that can be used for the onboarding journey.
- Be part of the Global Onboarding committee.
- Assist in the testing, maintenance and rule setting for the on-boarding system as required by the
- Client On-Boarding committee.
- Developing and enhancing written processes and procedures.
- Keeping up to date with AML guidelines and ensuring his/her team
- Previous experience in a Forex Industry
- Experience in relationship management and client retention
- Management experience is preferred
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy, precision, and attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated, with ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and decision making.
- AML Qualification
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Flexible to work shift patterns
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
With our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Advance Career Ltd provides superior recruitment services for both locally based and international companies within the domestic sector. Advance Career brings a fresh and innovative approach to recruitment services, acting as liaison between the candidate a