CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an Online Business Development Executive to join their growing team. The primary purpose of the role is to contact new Online Affiliates to introduce the Company and its services and ascertain their needs and individual circumstances, all within the African region. Prior experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role is highly desirable and any knowledge and experience within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector is desirable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package to the successful applicant, that includes a 13th salary and private medical insurance.
- Use marketing software such as Ahrefs and similar web to discover new affiliates.
- Contacts new Online Affiliates of the Company to introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Maintain and improve business relationship with Online Affiliates of the Company.
- Achieves all targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Business Development.
- Conducts an induction to new Affiliates regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilize the systems available to them.
- Monitors the entire funnel of the affiliate and ensure creatives and content are up to date
- Managing and designing creatives and negotiating deals.
- Communicates to Affiliates the various products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Strive to decrease Cost per Lead by optimizing every step of the user funnel from impression to registration.
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings, either face to face or remotely, with Affiliates to drive business development.
- Checks the Company’s reporting system daily for his progress.
- Travels to various locations and attends seminars and educational meetings.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience working in the Forex and/or Financial Services sector is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated and target orientated individual.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (13)
Business Development Manager on March 10, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager (Payment Processing) on February 25, 2023 Full Time
Portuguese Regional Business Development Manager (remote) (VAC-B1162) on February 6, 2023 Full Time
Regional Business Development Manager (English) (VAC-B1119) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Regional Business Development Manager China (VAC-B1118) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Arabic-speaking Sales/ Business Development Manager (VAC-B1094) on January 16, 2023 Full Time
Country Managers (VAC-B1072) on January 13, 2023 Full Time
Head of Business Development (Extensive Travel to Greece) (VAC-B1064) on January 5, 2023 Full Time
Head of Sales (Greece) (VAC-B1063) on January 5, 2023 Full Time