Our client is a Financial Technology Provider and part of a group of companies that comprises fintech, property/real estate and internal investment portfolios and they are looking for a Network & Security Engineer to join their dynamic team based in Limassol.
- Providing high-level support and rapid resolution to network and system problems
- Maintaining, programming and testing networking hardware.
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 1-7 troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience with SNMP protocol.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware/KVM is a plus.
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of the datacenter infrastructure
- Configuring and maintaining Virtual Machines (VMs) and VM infrastructure
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Configuring monitoring services for the infrastructure devices
- Identifying and escalating urgent issues to the appropriate IT team members
- Participating in the identification, development and implementation of industry standards and security best practices
- Responsible for keeping technical data up to date (architecture, integration diagrams and documentation)
- BSc in Computer Science, M.Sc. – in Computer Science or related field represents a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience designing, implementing, administering, and troubleshooting networks in a 24×7 production environment
- Design, configuration and troubleshooting experience in the following technologies: routing protocols (i.e. OSPF, BGP), L2 technologies (i.e. port channels, VLANs, MLAG), FHRPs, VPNs
- Experience with with any of the following Cisco IOS, ASA, FTD, Junos, Fortinet software.
- Windows Server and Linux Operating System knowledge and experience
- Ability to configure, deploy and maintain Virtual Machines based on VMware ESX is considered a plus
- Experience in monitoring tools (e.g. Solarwinds, PRTG, Nagios, Zabbix)
- Infrastructure Security Experience is an advantage
- Must have integrity and strong communication skills. Page 1 of 2
- Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done. Employment Conditions Full-time, candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience.
- Excellent working environment.
- 21+ days’ annual leave.
- Medical scheme.
- Strong career development opportunity
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (25)
Senior Front-End Software Developer (Forex) – Nicosia on August 3, 2022 Full Time
DevOps Engineer (Forex) – Limassol on August 3, 2022