- Install and configure network and security equipment (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless AP and other network security solutions).
- Monitor infrastructure to improve performance and ensure availability.
- Perform routine maintenance and install software updates/patches accordingly.
- Maintain telephony and other communication solutions.
- Maintain Domain registrations, public DNS and cloud WAF solutions.
- Ensure remote and on-premise user access is protected according to company policies and procedures.
- Respond to incidents and work closely with other teams to provide end to end resolution.
- Review and maintain any network technical documentations.
- Be able to respond around the clock to high severity incidents.
- Perform any other activity assigned occasionally.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of network protocols (IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, LACP, DMVPN, etc.)
- CCNA/CCNP or any other similar industry certification is considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov