Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
As a Middle .NET Developer you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT team. You will actively work with development & support teams to contribute to improving our product quality. The developer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to developing software products and contributing in code review.
- Develop software products with microservices architecture.
- Cover your code with unit and integration tests.
- Participate in and provide feedback during code review process.
- Design and implementation of relational database aware applications (MS SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Development of time-critical services with .NET using multi-threading technologies.
- Collaborating with the management and team members.
- Reviewing, maintaining and improving existing systems.
We are looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science or any other IT-related fields.
- Basic level of the English language. Greek and/or Russian is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a C# developer, with in-depth knowledge of .NET platform.
- Ability to develop robust multithreaded applications.
- Understand the concepts of building high-load services.
- Experience in working with SQL databases.
- It is your advantage if you have some experience in the below:
- Financial trading/trading platforms software development
- Performance optimization skill, including profiling and analysing process dumps
- Experience in web service development using ASP.NET Core
- Experience in .Net development for Linux
- Experience in containerized application development
- In-depth understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience in development applications with message brokers and data serialization (JMS, Solace, Kafka, gRPC, protobuf)
- C++ programming skills
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience in web application development using TypeScript
- Excellent compensation package;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- MacBook or laptop on Linux or Windows, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (7)
UI/UX Designer on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Mobile Developer (Financial Services) – Limassol on March 6, 2023 Full Time
Java Developer (Financial Services) – Limassol on March 6, 2023 Full Time
Full Stack Developer (VAC-B1195) on February 14, 2023 Full Time
IT Operations Analyst (VAC-B1168) on February 7, 2023 Full Time
IT Development Lead (Russian-speaking) (VAC-B1160) on February 2, 2023 Full Time
MetaTrader / Platform Administrator (VAC-B1131) on January 25, 2023 Full Time