- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support.
- Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit tests, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance and stability.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 1 year
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and/or Java/Kotlin
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov