Our client is a Global Top 20 Broker and offers a Multi-Asset Investment Platform, with offices around the world. Their strategic growth will see them moving into the Top 5 within the next 2 – 3 years. They are looking to onboard a Marketing Product Manager who will be working at their Malaysia offices.
About the company:
The client currently has 10 – 12 global licenses covering various jurisdictions and the Asia markets, falling under the ASIC license.
- The successful candidate will have a strong Marketing background either in FX, Gaming or other online industries
- Strong digital marketing experience as they are looking to move from an IB orientated model to a retail business model
- This person will be heavily involved in the marketing activities and strategy for the group, so they want someone hands-on that will get involved in the actual activities and not just managing the product
- Can be based in Cyprus but will need to spend 2 – 3 months away at a time (60% time in Malaysia and 40% in Istanbul) or they can relocate to Malaysia covered by the company
- Someone that is growth-minded with a view on developing the business and thereby growing his/her value and overall earnings.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate ‘the story’ effectively to key stakeholders
- Manage the end-to-end product strategy from inception, creating and keeping up-to-date the global competitor benchmarking for trading products
- Build backlog of product features, i.e. write user stories and acceptance criteria together with his/her work-cell team
- Continuously develop backlog ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated and prioritized
- Ensure customer-driven design considering user pain points & usability test results, while using market & industry knowledge to deliver a well-positioned product
- Create quantitative impact analysis to drive decision making on value add and profitability
- Drive sprint- and release plans together with IT PM and support PMO functions as necessary to ensure execution excellence (i.e., product features)
- Adopt best practices and remove impediments (e.g., cultural barriers, logistic challenges) between global teams and companies
- University and/or Master degree from top tier universities
- Preferably 10+ years of experience, preferably in product management, management consulting, and/or other quantitative function
- Advanced Excel Skills, (Competent in MS Office, especially advanced Excel and PPT user)
- Effective and strong communication ability with multi-tasking, flexibility
- Strong analytic perspective and financial modelling skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English (verbal & written)
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Very attractive bonus structure included
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (23)
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time