Our client is a Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Content Writer to join their team.
If you are a high-caliber individual that can produce quality content that produces results, we want to hear from you.
Create high quality content for all channels and mediums (adverts, email, website, blog, social media, video scripts etc) to support our marketing objectives.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Write well-structured articles and emails that inform, educate and drive traffic.
- Write clear marketing and sales copy to promote our products and services.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize for the web
- Proofread and edit your work before publication
- Submit work to editors for review and approvalIllustrate articles and coordinate with design teams when necessary
- Research industry related topics and current trends to generate ideas for content
- Identify gaps in our content, recommend and produce new topics.
- Ensure all-round consistency and adhere to our brand guidelines (Style, colors, tone, fonts, images)
- Update website content as and when needed.
- Create any other type of content as and when needed.
- University graduate
- Previous experience as a content or copy writer, or in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable about trading and finance with experience in the Forex industry being preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Able to work independently under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written with other languages will be considered as an advantage
What we can offer you
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Hybrid or remote working arrangement.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team.
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period.
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
StaffMatters Recruitment has numerous clients across Cyprus who trust us with finding and introducing potential candidates to them for their job vacancies. These clients vary from foreign exchange companies, to legal firms, auditing firms, IT companies, retailers, insurance companies, oil & gas
Related Jobs (9)
Affiliate Coordinator on May 30, 2023 Full Time
CRM Administrator on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Website Manager on May 18, 2023 Full Time
CRM Marketing Manager on May 18, 2023 Full Time
Motion Graphic Designer – Arabic Speaking on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Senior Content Writer on May 17, 2023 Full Time
Junior Media Buyer on May 12, 2023 Full Time
Programmatic Media Buyer on May 12, 2023 Full Time
Product Manager (Salesforce) on May 11, 2023 Full Time