IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK,Australia,Cyprus,South Africa), brands and offices around the world. Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek to hire Marketing Communications Specialist to join our growing Marketing Department.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company websites
- Supervise the content team’s production and guide content team to align with the marketing srategy
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with partners and external ventors
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages
- University Degree in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role within FX Industry
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Business Fluency in the English language
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu