- Manage and organize all Marketing duties in a daily basis
- Assist with the coordination of marketing activities with vendors and subsidiaries
- Manage and categorize email internal and external communications
- Copy editing and proof-reading ensuring company’s message is communicated and meets quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Support Company events/ seminars/ expos coordination if required.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team, and other departments
- Must be able to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Must be extremely detail oriented, as accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required.
Remuneration: An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (8)
Content Marketing & Localisation Senior Assistant – Limassol on November 29, 2021 Full Time