IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK,Australia,Cyprus,South Africa), brands and offices around the world. Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Japanese Business Development Manager.
Job location: Limassol, Cyprus or Tokyo, Japan
- Develop business relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Manage existing Partners’ relationships and provide the highest level of service in a timely manner
- Promote the company’s financial products and services
- Using existing relationships with partners to generate new business
- Keep up to date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
- Provide progress feedback to the management
- A diploma/degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in Financial sector (banking, forex, binary) is a must.
- Business fluency in the Japanese language
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word/ Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package including salary and monthly commission
- Working permit expenses will be fully covered by the Company
- Flight ticket to Cyprus will be fully covered by the Company
- Two weeks accommodation or accommodation costs (up to EUR 500) for 1 month will be provided by the Company
- Participation to the Company’s Medical Scheme
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (7)
Arabic-Speaking Business Development Officer (Athens) – Working Abroad on November 29, 2021 Full Time