Our client, a CYSEC Regulated German Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications (ICM) this exciting full-time role is based in Limassol, Cyprus.
What you will gain
- Insight into how internal communication works in a fast-paced, global fintech organization
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital tools used by the organization
- Experience in working effectively with leadership and management
- Appreciation of the importance of good relationships and how to build trust
- Practice in delivering effective and inspirational communications for a global, multicultural employee base
- An in-depth understanding of how meaningful content and enabling the employee voice contributes to the development of company culture and values
- There is the potential for some travel (depending on Covid-19 restrictions)
What you will do
- Contribute exciting and inspiring content for our employees
- Engage stakeholders to plan and track communications using our editorial calendar
- Develop and create content for specific internal communication campaigns
- Assist with communications project management from ideation to wrap-up
- Support the administration of Group communication platforms such as Slack, as well as our email tool, our premium Grammarly service, and others
- Help to plan and deliver Town Halls and other employee events
- To maximize engagement in our storytelling and messages, you will use video editing, graphic design, and photography
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or other relevant tertiary qualification, or a minimum of two years proven experience in internal communications or relevant role
- Publishing experience, print and/or digital
- Expertise in video editing, design, and photography with knowledge of popular software applications for them will be a considerable an advantage
- Be energetic, driven and committed to a career in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, with experience in content writing – including but not limited to feature writing, emails, reports, social media – and editing and proofreading for a variety of audiences in a range of mediums
- Understanding of communication, publishing, and distribution practices, including the effective use of multimedia and other tools
- Experience in the successful implementation of communication strategies, programs, and initiatives
- Able to work effectively, both independently and under direction, with a diverse group of employees – from the CEO through to the frontline – and be self-directed to achieve the set objectives of the role
- Able to absorb information quickly and to take initiative
- Well organized and detail orientated
- Good computer skills, including the Google Suite of Applications/MS Office
- Experience of working in a cross-departmental context and an ability to build positive and constructive working relationships, in person and remotely
- Able to actively listen, generate ideas, and engage others; facilitate, negotiate, be responsive, and influence outcomes.
- Flexible, diplomatic, tenacious, and resilient to meet the challenges of a changing, fast-paced, and complex organizational environment
- Experience in organizing, planning, delivering, and supporting a range of physical, virtual, and hybrid forums and events
- Video filming and editing, graphic design, and photography experts will be considered an advantage. Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, Animoto, or other relevant applications will also greatly add to your application
- Experience with online editing and publishing tools such as Bananatag or MailChimp will be prioritized
- Intranet content administration
- Competitive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and skills.
- Discretionary performance-based bonus.
Fully remote role or in-house, based in Cyprus:
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme.
- Participation in the Company’s Discount Scheme. Sponsorship on work related training and professional examinations.
- Internal Cafeteria for fresh snacks, lunch and beverages
Flexible 8 hours + 1 hour lunch (8/930am – 5/630pm)
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (12)
Content Marketing & Localisation Senior Assistant – Limassol on January 5, 2022 Full Time