IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences, brands and offices around the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Information Security Officer to join our high calibre team in Nicosia or Limassol.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk security program
- Be responsible for the protection of systems and data against illegal use
- Monitor of enterprise Security, network and system
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation and evaluating trends
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits and monitoring
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management system
- Perform periotic systems and firmware upgrades
- Negotiate with contracts and vendor negotiations
- Introduce appropriate measures for proper storage of important documentation and information against illegal use.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology security systems
- Proven record of success in a similar role in Information Security
- Experience with the following technologies/systems:
- Next Generation Firewalls, IPSec, SSL-VPN, Open-VPN, StrongSwan
- URL filtering, Application Firewalls
- Email Security and DMARC/DKIM/SPF protocols
- Imperva Cloud WAF and Layer-7 DDoS attacks mitigation
- End Point Protection technologies
- DNS Naming System
- Layer 2/3 and Nexus switches
- Previous experience in risk assessment, security threats identification and performance of remediation actions
- Ability to respond to Incidents and providing an end to end resolution
- Ability to respond around the clock to high severity alerts
- Ability to manage ISMS System, policy and compliance documentation
- Previous experience with Azure, AWS Cloud Security and Certificates such as CISSP, OSCP, CCNP will be considered as a plus
- Previous knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS and NIST will be an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu