- Conducts workforce planning.
- Actively participates and ensures implementation of the attraction, recruitment, selection, orientation and induction process.
- Determines selection criteria and designs relevant assessment tools/interview guides for each position and ensures that hiring managers are trained to administer them.
- Fosters a network of long-term strategic partners (recruitment agencies, professional associations, academic institutions, etc.) for recruitment needs.
- Assists in visa procedures and arrangements for relocation.
- Designs and administers the performance appraisal system.
- Conducts employee surveys, prepares HR reports and handles HR analytics.
- Administers the employees’ benefits package.
- Organizes and participates in team-building events and CSR actions.
- Administers ad-hoc HR related projects.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador for the company.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 2-year working experience, preferably in the FinTech industry
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Polite and pleasant personality
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Medical and Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house Gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov