Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are looking to hire an HR Associate. This exciting role combines a full cycle of HR processes from recruitment, onboarding, training & development, employee relations and engagement, reporting and ownership of projects. We are seeking an experienced HR professional who enjoys interacting with people and nurturing connections, who is intuitive and passionate about engaging with colleagues whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Drive daily HR operations processes whilst identifying opportunities to improve policies, introduce efficiencies and find ways to add value to the HR department
- Lead assigned recruitment vacancies from inception to completion. This includes posting job adverts, filtering candidates, interviewing, training managers on how to interview and participating in the selection and negotiation with candidates
- Analyse data and prepare detailed reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage and coordinate in house and outsourced training programs aimed at the development of Company talent
- Lead assigned immigration matters for existing work permit renewals and new joiners
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues which building communication and trust with employees across the local and global offices
- Participate in and take ownership of HR projects with a results focused approach
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Human Resources team including administration duties
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree In Human Resource Management
- At least 3+ years’ experience in an HR role managing employee lifecycle processes
- Prior experience in recruiting and interviewing
- Strong relationship skills and ability to collaborate and influence managers and colleagues
- Impeccable interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Greek
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am – 7pm (flexible, 8 hours per day)
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu