Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
As a Head of Payment Operations you will join our Accounting & Finance team. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and develop your skills. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within the financial markets industry, in-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Investigate and onboard new additional and alternative payment methods all over the planet.
- Increase convention on payment page and transactions.
- Develop payment strategies for the business all over the planet with focus on Asia.
- Create payment methodology applicable to customer behaviour models from different parts of the world.
- Establish payment programs increasing transaction activity and improving customer engagement strategy.
- Write technical specifications, functional and business requirements.
- Estimate risk policies for both issuing and acquiring sides.
- Prepare cost / income calculation for each transaction service.
- Work on implementation of automated payment solutions in cooperation with IT team.
- Design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
- Ensure all practices, procedures and regulations are adhered to in performing daily duties.
- Work with management to define and execute strategic initiatives and yearly roadmaps.
We are looking for:
- University Degree preferably in Finance or Economics.
- 5 years+ of experience in financial services.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of payment and transactional systems and services.
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Communication skills, organisational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- Working station of your choice;
- Company’s contribution to courses and your career growth and professional development;
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks, and beverages
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (10)
Russian-speaking Accountant / Financial Controller (VAC-B591) on July 11, 2022 Full Time