For our client, a well-reputed Financial Investments Firm, we are looking to hire a Head of Legal and Compliance to join our highly successful and dynamic team in Limassol.
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters
- Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Advising the COO on a variety of issues
- Oversee GDPR processes & compliance
- Oversee our competition law processes and compliance
- Play a key role in identifying and assessing key risks, provide recommendations on solutions and potential mitigations
- Always up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and policies where necessary to ensure continued compliance.
- Oversight of onboarding of clients, ensuring proper monitoring of client transactions and activities, handling client complaints.
- Setting up internal monitoring and ensuring to provide any remedies where weaknesses are found.
- Review, approve and monitor company marketing communication for compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for submission of compliance reports.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating agreements and other legal documents
- Reporting directly to, giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management team.
- Assisting and advising in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects.
- Implement, monitor, and report against financial, operating and productivity objectives/KPI’s ensuring both departmental and team targets are met.
- Lead product development activities to upgrade the payments products, improve fraud prevention tools and mechanisms as well as product improvements based on data, client feedback, regulations, technologies and innovations, data analysis and financial limitations.
- As budget owner, contribute and manage department budget, implement cost controls and optimisation of resources.
- Report on department activities and performance to the operations manager.
- Key liaison for internal and external providers, for compliance related topics.
- Law Degree ( LLB or LLM )
- CySEC Advanced certification and CySEC AML certification
- 3+ years’ experience in a legal and compliance related role
- Ability to use independent judgement
- Detailed knowledge of laws and regulations affecting business operations
- Ability to interpret and advice on the application of various laws and regulations
- Excellent spoken and written Greek or English communication skills
- 40,000-50,000k Gross annually.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on a combination of company’s and personal performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu