IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. The Group is operating under multiple reputable licences (UK, Australia, Cyprus, South Africa), and has brands and offices around the world. Due to continuing expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to manage and lead our growing customer support department.
- Manage and coordinate the activity of the customer support department on a global scale
- Train, motivate and develop customer support officers to enhance the overall experience of the clients with the Company’s trading environment and products
- Assist in resolving client’s queries regarding products, services, promotional programs, technical issues and complaints via chat, email, phone, other media and internal system
- Perform induction training for newly hired individuals
- Improve the quality and speed of the customer support provided by our Customer Support team to the clients.
- Introduce/oversee metrics to measure effectiveness of the client support department
- Any other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Previous experience in similar position within the Forex industry
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Ability to lead, train and motivate a team
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
- In house cafeteria / catering available
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (25)
English Customer Support (Evening shifts) (VAC-B20989M) on October 11, 2021 Full Time