StaffMatters Recruitment is looking for a Head of Compliance to manage day-to-day operations and enquiries, including liaising with government officials for a Forex company in Limassol. Experience in multiple licenses is a must.
- Leading the compliance function within the organization
- Developing and managing the compliance team
- Coordinating operational activities and maintaining compliance with legal whilst identifying any compliance-related issues
- Preparing and submitting compliance reports to the Board of Directors and regulatory bodies
- Analysing regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments and preparing proposals for management review
- Enforcing organization standards, policies and procedures
- Preparing new and/or updating existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with FSA, FSCA and CySEC rules and regulations
- Researching regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and market standards behaviour
- Analysing compliance data to support relevant decision making
- Responsible for training and agreements of the organization’s employees, clients, 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance and
- Any other duties that are requested and relevant to the role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a multi-licensed broker (so not only CySEC) with onshore and offshore licenses.
- Excellent knowledge of legal & compliance documents and terminology
- Degree in Law/Business/Finance or any other related field.
- CySEC Advanced Legal Framework Certificate is a must
- Fluent in English and Greek (both oral and written).
- Computer literate (MS Office, project management software etc).
- Ability to manage time and workload, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Leadership and communication skills
The working hours:
09:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu