The Pepperstone story started in 2010. Our team describes us as a place for the creative and the driven. We’re a team who do things a little differently: we’re a global fintech that was born digital, nimble, connected, and united in our purpose to truly support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery. Our people are motivated to develop their careers in FinTech in a vibrant and fast-paced environment. We thrive on progress – for our traders and for ourselves. We possess a unique organisational culture, combined with a vibrant and fast-paced working environment for driven people who want to grow their career in finance and do so with one of the world’s fastest-growing FX brokers.
Our new Global Partners Manager will play a key role in executing the strategic direction for Pepperstone’s most valuable partners. You will be responsible for generating significant revenue through creating and maintaining exceptional relationships with key and prospective high value partners and clients. You’ll pursue new high value partners globally and capitalize on these opportunities to achieve significant revenue targets. Reporting to the Head of Sales, our Global Partners Manager will work closely with global teams to support the global partners business. You’ll be creative in identifying new partnership opportunities, ensuring current partner leads convert; and work to reactivate dormant partners who have stopped referring to Pepperstone. To thrive in this role, you’ll be a natural relationship builder, with a background in the Forex and CFD industry working with Partners or high value clients. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will assist you to establish new commercial relationships and maintain strong rapport.
Skills & Experience
- A true ‘hunter’ with solid hands-on sales experience in the Forex and CFD industry working with Partners or high value clients
- Experience building relationships in LATAM, Africa, Europe & Asia desirable
- Unwavering ability to focus on clients and expertise in engagement through multiple channels
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple objectives and achieve results in a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to establish new commercial relationships and maintain strong rapport
- Experience with MetaTrader 4 and cTrader software (desirable), Salesforce, Microsoft suite etc
- Demonstrated track record achieving sales specific KPIs including the ability to ‘hunt’ global high value opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated track record of relationship building
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of financial markets and trading strategy (desirable)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements – we value work-life balance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Ongoing Personal Development & Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Frequent team events and celebrations
- Paid Volunteering leaves
Working at Pepperstone
We’re a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets and regulatory environment quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate and friendly team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. You’ll also build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Check out what our team is saying on Glassdoor!
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu