Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a well-established global Forex and CFD Broker seek to recruit a Funding Support Specialist to join the team in Limassol:
- Validating and executing transactions from CRM (deposits, withdrawals, transfers) via different payment channels.
- Validating and executing manual transactions when required.
- Reporting large transaction requests to Compliance and Dealing.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any Funding issues.
- Monitor Deposits and implement fraud prevention procedures and resolve chargeback disputes.
- Following transaction inquiries/requests via the company’s communication channels.
- Following up pending cases (funding related) that may reach the Backoffice.
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payments by communicating with banks and processors.
- Assisting PSPs by providing sufficient information (transaction details, error messages, screenshots captured by customers) to carry out investigation on their side.
- Applying Daily and Monthly Reconciliation processes.
- Reconciliation of automated and manual transfers.
- Following up with Funding email flow.
- Following up with any task requested by the Head of Funding.
- Cooperating and assisting other Departments on understanding client funding issues.
- Any other duties reasonably required for the role.
- University degree in finance/Economics or a related field
- 1 year industry experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with Cashiers such as Praxis & Bridgerpay would be desirable.
- The ability to speak in Spanish and/or Mandarin/ Vietnamese would be desirable.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy, precision, and attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated, with ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and decision making.
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Flexible to work shift patterns
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
With our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Advance Career Ltd provides superior recruitment services for both locally based and international companies within the domestic sector. Advance Career brings a fresh and innovative approach to recruitment services, acting as liaison between the candidate a