We are looking for a high-calibre Full Stack Developer to join our company in Limassol, Cyprus. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced business that provides a next generation financial platform. If you enjoy solution architecture, automation, working with cutting edge technology and helping define and steer the technical direction of a new global brand, this role is definitely for you.
- Work as part of a SCRUM team along with the SCRUM Master, Product Owner, User eXperience designer to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems
- Implement new features, and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications for the company’s cloud based P2P lending platform and its supporting software
- Design and develop effective REST APIs
- Develop front end website, work closely with UX Designer to design user interactions
- Ensure that code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as daily Stand-Ups, Development refinement, Planning and estimation and Sprint Reviews
- Provide production support and handle tickets raised by internal users
- Write technical documentation
- Research and adapt new technologies that add value to the team and the product
- At least 3 years of solid work experience in software development
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with Golang or any other modern backend language (e.g., Java, C#, C/C++)
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Amazon Aurora)
- Very good understanding of data structures and algorithms, relational databases, unit testing with mocks, event-driven and service oriented architectures
- Familiarity with Git, CI/CD and virtualization
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux framework
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, SNS/SQS etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic, young, and growing environment.
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Lendwise is an equal opportunity workplace.