- Ability to effectively work with UI designers and back-end team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle (design, development, implementation, and verification)
- Translate high-fidelity mock-ups into HTML templates using the latest web techniques, frameworks and libraries: HTML5, CSS4, React, Bootstrap
- Create new components and user-facing features based on an existing design language
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure proper validations and checks before data is submitted to the backend
- Build Reusable code and libraries for future UX design
- Build React components utilizing Redux state management practices
- Writing test cases
- Maintaining and Improve existing front-end applications and libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to work well with developers, stakeholders, and designer required.
- A driven personality, and ability to work with minimal supervision required.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS4, etc.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, membership in the Company’s Discount Scheme
- Sponsorship on work related training & professional examination
- Work permit if needed
- In house cafeteria / catering available
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu