- Monitor the market at all times and be informed on all economic events, market holidays and arrange for any adjustments to be made to specific markets or financial instruments.
- Implementation of the Internal Regulations and procedures of the company for the Execution Department and ensuring that the Order Execution Policy for the financial instruments is followed at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s Trading Platform/s are operational and provide up to date information throughout on prices and news.
- Responsible for monitoring requotes and slippage given during the news, during opening on Sunday, as well as spreads throughout the day (especially during Rollover time).
- Responsible to change the settings on FxCore PE, QAdmin, BMM etc. on the different shifts; major/medium/minor significance news, market openings etc.
- Close expired future orders on all servers (demo and real) upon expires.
- Ensure that the company’s Risk Management Committee and Risk Manager can have reliable and up to date information on open positions and exposures, in order to hedge the risks arising from the above at all times.
- Monitor the Capital Adequacy of the company and inform the relevant persons in case it drops below threshold.
- Responsible for ensuring the Company’s hedged exposure is correct and accurate.
- Answer calls and emails from clients and deal with their requests or complaints.
- Use all reporting tools at your disposal to take actions or make suggestions for improvements where possible.
- Perform any other activity assigned to you by the Company’s Management, Manager of Department or Supervisor of the shift from time to time.
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is a must
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Work in shifts on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00, 00:00 – 08:00)
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.
- In-house gym with a personal trainer.
- Discount card for several services and products.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov