One of our clients in Limassol, a Forex Company, is looking for an Event Manager with strong event management skills and the ability to define event goals, objectives, and specific implementation plans that promote the company’s brand. The role will lead and manage both online and offline event activities, and coordinate with various departments to ensure each event is executed successfully. Working hybrid is possible.
- Analyze focused markets, define event strategy for brand development and customer acquisition;
- Develop and execute an event calendar, set the goals, report on results
- Work closely with CMO and regional BDs to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans
- Develop, manage and evaluate out of the box events for regional local communities
- Negotiate with event holders on better conditions
- Coordinate the development of event related marketing materials: POS, collaterals, giveaways, and etc.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the events
- Work closely with the PR, SMM, DM, design, and acquisition teams to deliver required pre- and post- event activities
- Shape the idea, negotiate with speakers, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of webinars and other online events
- Research various sports, festivals, and other opportunities for sponsorship programs: gather, evaluate and substantiate the options
- Organize and coordinate transfers for event participants when necessary
- Identify all aspects of event risk assessment and crisis management planning strategies. This include, but is not limited to event security
- Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of events
- Develop and execute all necessary follow-up with sub-contractors, sponsors and client groups
- Conduct post-event debriefing sessions and provide post-event analysis, budget recaps and participant feedback and incorporate learning into future plans; and
- Any other duties and responsibilities relevant to the role.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Forex, Trading, Crypto or iGaming/Gambling
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and to meet strict deadlines
- Self-starter with positive can-do attitude
- Creative and full of cutting-edge ideas
- Good communication, negotiation, and budgeting skills
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- The working hours are 09:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m. Working hybrid is possible
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (16)
Senior Affiliate Manager (fully remote) (VAC-B726) on September 2, 2022 Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist (fully remote) (VAC-B669) on August 22, 2022 Full Time
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time