IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences, brands and offices around the world. Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of DevOps Engineer.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production systems to ensure high availability, performance and security.
- Build, release and manage production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platforms and application domains.
- Develop and enable continuous integration/continuous deployment for automation system components.
- Enforce security best practices that are compliant with various data classifications.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment
- 4+ years of experience in a software development team in a similar position.
- Azure or Amazon cloud experience
- Hashicorp (Terraform, Consul, Key Vault)
- Be familiar with deployment stack: PHP, Java, React, .Net core, Node JS
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Octopus, Azure DevOps, GitOps (Argo)
- Having knowledge: Dockers (Create images, work with registry), Kubernetes (AKS, AWS), Helm
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana (Create, modify dashboards)
- Logging: Elastic, OpenStack
- Scripting: Bash
- Infrastructure: Clustering, High Availability, Automatic failover for all kind of applications.
- Load Balancing: HAProxy, Nginx
- Experience with, terraform or Ansible, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid Experience with automation/configuration management.
- Strong Scripting skills in Bash/Python and automation skills.
- Fluent in Linux administration (Ubuntu/RedHat) and services configurations like Nginx, PHP-fpm etc.
- Problem solving, ability to analyse a resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Object Oriented Programming Skills.
- Basic Database administration skills (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB).
- Experience in administration version control systems such as Git/SVN.
- Good understanding network topologies and common network protocols.
- Development experience will be considered a big plus (Java, .Net or C++)
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and confluence.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu