Who we are?
We are one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, we consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become join us?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, We believes in a balanced approach toward employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as a Database Administrator will be:
- Ensure availability and continuity of database services
- Timely resolution of database service disruptions
- Taking a pro-active approach in ensuring uninterrupted functioning of database systems under any circumstances
- Support database backups and data restoration
- Participate in the further development of company’s database systems
- Keep up to date with database technologies and apply knowledge in your daily work
You are best for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience in administering MySQL, experience with other databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL) would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of operating systems and virtualization solutions – Linux, Windows
- Responsibility, diligence, teamwork skills
- Proactive and communicative
- Fluent English skills and Russian skills (both written and verbal)
- Continually improve processes through automation methods using configuration management tools and scripting languages
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits – competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development – paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work – Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu