The Pepperstone story started in 2010. Our team describe us as a place for the creative and the driven. We’re a team who do things a little differently: we’re a global fintech that was born digital, nimble, connected and united in our purpose to truly support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery. Our people are motivated to develop their career in finance in a vibrant and fast-paced environment. We thrive on progress – for our traders and for ourselves. We possess a unique organizational culture, combined with a vibrant and fast-paced working environment for driven people who want to grow their career in finance and do so with one of the world’s fastest-growing FX brokers.
Our Data Analyst is focused on designing, developing, automating, and updating reports that drive key business decisions, working closely with stakeholders across all areas of the business. Reporting to our Senior Data Analyst, you will make a tangible impact every day by ensuring our decision-makers have the information necessary to make strong decisions and achieve our strategic objectives. You’ll do this by guiding them to existing dashboards, providing ad-hoc data sets, and creating new dashboards. You’ll ensure the accuracy and consistency of information by cleaning, transforming, and delivering datasets to relevant platforms. There’s also an aspect of helping to validate data and investigating trends and changes in key metrics in order to ensure reporting accuracy, as well as escalating any data irregularities to the relevant teams to be resolved.
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creating dashboards to facilitate effective day-to-day decision making for stakeholders
- Translating business questions to data and analysis requirements
- Helping to maintain data integrity through writing tests and escalation of issues
- Documenting of reports and metrics
- Preparing of ad hoc data requests
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Advanced skills in report generation using Tableau & Tableau Online or equivalent reporting tool
- Passion for numbers and the ability to communicate them to stakeholders
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines by prioritizing and managing time
- We value your commitment to further learning and development
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible & hybrid working arrangements – we value work-life balance
- Ongoing Personal Development & Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Frequent team events and celebrations
Pepperstone is an online Forex and CFD Broker providing traders across the globe with cutting edge technology to trade the world’s markets. Our award-winning combination of outstanding customer service coupled with incredibly low-cost pricing across all FX, CFDs and Commodities has resulted in Pepperstone being one of the world’s fastest growing FX brokers. Our focus is to support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery.
Check out what our team are saying on Glassdoor!
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu