CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international Investment Firm with expanding operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Team Leader to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for ensuring clients receive an outstanding level of service via telephone, email and chat as well as managing, training and mentoring a team of less experienced customer service professionals. You will need to possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills in English as well as approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally working within the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors.
- Provide help to customers respective to the company’s services.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and chat.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, and that have been passed on by Customer Support Officers.
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the company is providing.
- Produce manuals or any written information for customers, often involving use of Metatrader platforms and client portal.
- Produce internal manuals for the use of the several software used by the Customer Support team.
- Prepare reports to analyze the customer service that the organization provides.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Meet with the line and other managers to discuss possible improvements of company’s customer service.
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Lead or supervise a team of customer support officers.
- Learn about the company’s products and services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Ideally be a holder of a University Degree.
- 2+ years of previous experience within a similar Client Support role is essential.
- Previous experience working in either the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors is ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with challenging situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer support policies.
- A commitment to improve customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Metatrader platforms.
- Knowledge of Freshworks software will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (2)
Customer Support Officer (Shift-Patterns) on February 24, 2023 Full Time
Chinese-speaking VIP Client Relationship Manager (VAC-B1095) on January 16, 2023 Full Time