- Deliver service and support to customers through live chats, emails and phone calls.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding customers through corrective steps.
- Handle and resolves customer complaints or issues.
- Provide information to customers regarding the Company’s services and products.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting and Back Office enquiries.
- Follow up on the progress of the response to the customer.
- Perform Back Office and Clients Accounting Department duties as required and update Customer records.
- Ensure that all duties are done so in line with the necessary KYC, AML, and Due diligence controls.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the service processes in place.
- Escalate all/any matters to senior management as required to ensure swift resolution of pending issues.
- University Degree or relevant working experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy to a high level
- Flexible, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail
- Any knowledge of Finance and Economics is advantageous
- Ability to work in shifts 24/7 on a rotation basis
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Ever since our establishment, FxPro has successfully expanded to serve retail and institutional clients in more than 170 countries - and we are still growing. FxPro offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. We prov
Related Jobs (25)
English Customer Support (Evening shifts) (VAC-B20989M) on October 11, 2021 Full Time