The Pepperstone story started in 2010. Our team describe us as a place for the creative and the driven. We’re a team who do things a little differently: we’re a global fintech that was born digital, nimble, connected and united in our purpose to truly support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery. Our people are motivated to develop their career in finance in a vibrant and fast-paced environment. We thrive on progress – for our traders and for ourselves. We possess a unique organizational culture, combined with a vibrant and fast-paced working environment for driven people who want to grow their career in finance and do so with one of the world’s fastest-growing FX brokers.
We are looking for a customer-centric CRM specialist to execute CRM strategies and drive results along the entire customer journey . You will be reporting to the CRM Manager and support wider marketing team in implementing communications across the client journey across a number of channels. Collaborating closely with other members of the marketing team and the broader organization, you will be responsible for the success of each lifecycle project and drive meaningful client results, while ensuring the Pepperstone brand and values are maintained consistently and compliance requirements are met.
Your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Implementing CRM strategies created and briefed by the CRM Manager for cohorts to drive results along the entire customer journey from awareness through to conversion, retention, reactivation and advocacy including utilizing data to create segments and measure performance
- In collaboration with the CRM Manager, planning, producing, editing and promoting content that converts and retains along the client journey, including but not limited to campaign promotions, service or
maintenance messaging, video promotions and SMS
- Creating, maintaining and managing transactional and non-transactional email templates
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with content partners internally and externally
- Supporting the CRM Manager to engage internal stakeholders, including Compliance, translators, sales, partners, and senior leaders in project delivery (via the creation of Asana tasks) to ensure buy in and timely and error-free sends
- Leading and producing email communications and email journeys, managing the process seamlessly from conception to completion, including reporting and optimization
- Managing or coordinating translations for global adaptation of our content
- Managing the flow of content production within the team to ensure timely project delivery
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with ability to use analytics to evaluate performance of various media
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple competing deadlines by prioritizing and managing time
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS), Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud is desirable
but not mandatory.
- Understanding of basic HTML coding to create email and website content
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong drive to collaborate across various teams
- Commitment on ongoing learning and development
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible & hybrid working arrangements – we value work-life balance
- Ongoing Personal Development & Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Frequent team events and celebrations
Pepperstone is an online Forex and CFD Broker providing traders across the globe with cutting edge technology to trade the world’s markets. Our award-winning combination of outstanding customer service coupled with incredibly low-cost pricing across all FX, CFDs and Commodities has resulted in Pepperstone being one of the world’s fastest growing FX brokers. Our focus is to support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery.
Check out what our team are saying on Glassdoor!
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (20)
Senior Affiliate Manager (fully remote) (VAC-B726) on September 2, 2022 Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist (fully remote) (VAC-B669) on August 22, 2022 Full Time
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time