- Athens, Greece
- Athens, Greece
- Job id : 532054626
- Specialism : Content Writing
- Post Date: February 25, 2022
- Expires In : 177 Days
- Apply Before: March 28, 2023
- Applications 0
- Views 826
We are looking to hire a Content Writer to join our successful and dynamic team. If writing is your passion, have an eye for detail, and have good communication skills we would like to meet you!
This role reports to the Head of Content & Communications.
The position applies for our office in Limassol, Nicosia and Athens.
- Ability to produce clear, concise and engaging content
- Comfortable with writing marketing material fast and efficiently for various channels
(emails, press releases, website, social media, etc.)
- Capable of content production in regards to for campaigns, promotions
- Generating ideas for new content types
- Stay up to date and able to create content related to overall market trends and industry-related topics
- Cooperation with the Graphics team to produce content / creatives / visuals
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics
- Being mindful of flow, readability and audience response
- Proof reading of content
- BSc in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Financial Industry as a Content Writer
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in the English language. Other language(s) will be considered a strong plus
- Good understanding of the Financial Industry, terminologies and financial lingo
- Ability to work independently and within the Content Team
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate
- Good know-how of the Metatrader platform is a plus
- Any additional proven work experience as a Content Writer / Copywriter will be considered as an advantage
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.