Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Forex Organization in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Content & Social Media Specialist;
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for marketing campaigns, banners, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Develop website content.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on social media daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- MA/MSc University Degree in Marketing or any other related subjects
- Preferably a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar or related position
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management
Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity to the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong detail oriented and Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu